To devise an immersive public art scheme to engage all ages. Working to a wide social demographic across art forms of sound, music and drawing.
Each October the Campaign for drawing invites the public to take part in their annual international drawing collective.
As a strong advocate of ‘drawing for all’ and once associate member of the Campaign for Drawing, I have initiated, masterminded and worked as creative lead on numerous Big Draws, bringing accessible art to all in a package of fun, innovation and do-ability. Working collaboratively with teachers, museum curators, musicians, parents, art centres and the general public, my portfolio skills in idea generation, project management, delivery and display are maximised. Thinking and drawing on my feet.
To date, I have devised and delivered Big draws at:
- Museum in The Park, Stroud
- John Lewis, Cheltenham (big drawing day)
- The British Museum (for the Campaign for Drawing’s Drawing Inspirations Award ceremony).
- The Corrinium Museum, Cirencester.
- Brewery Arts Centre, Cirencester.
- Prema Arts Centre, Uley.
- Horsley Primary School, Gloucestershire.
- Sir William Romney’s School, Tetbury.
- Tetbury Music Festival, Gloucestershire.
- Nailsworth Boys Club, Gloucestershire.
- Home education groups in Gloucestershire.